Ole started his auto repair business in 1954 near the corner of Geneva and Mission Street in San Francisco. In 1957, Ole moved to his present location in San Bruno.
Ole's new shop was getting busier. While mechanics were working on customers' vehicles (tune-ups, brakes, carburetors, and electrical work), other technicians were doing the rebuilding of carburetors, starters, generators, and alternators. It really was a complete shop for its time.
In 1965, Ole's went through another change. He started to sell auto parts to customers from San Francisco to San Mateo.
Henry, Ole's son, has been rebuilding carburetors since 1970 and has been working with major carburetion companies, giving them advice on changes within their own units.
CARBURETOR & ELECTRIC
Ole's Auto Parts